Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] just my story

  • Tony Allen
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 30, 2005
      That is just a paveway.........mutual masturbation is just as bad as penetration.

      but that is not an excuse to do penetration

      Getting away fromt he spiritual for just a second.......we are addicted to sex and sexual acts....we are addicted to homosexuality (not all of us are addicted to all of these.....but, you get the point).  And if you are in doubt that you are addicted.....try stopping, see what happens.  Anyway, in addiction, our minds have used the object or act of our addiction to substitute regular brain distribution of certain chemicals.  When we want to quit.........the best way is to go cold turkey...never try and gradually go off of it.  Over time, your brain starts to go back to normal funcioning.....but this process takes years.  When we falter even once, it reinforces our brains dependency on that action of object.  This is all very true with any sort of substance abuse, but it also aplies to what we are dealing with.

      With God's grace and help, we can fight these addictions and eventually overcome them.  On our own.......we are doomed to failure.

      -Tone

      Andrew Johnson <bulldurham1941@...> wrote:

      over the years I have tried to seek out female male relationships
      but always seem to back out when it comes to sex with a woman.
      I know its wrong to not be celibate but I am trying so hard to
      shed the male domination of young men.

      They look up to me as a father figure , some  men as old as 50 ,
      and confidant.

      I always try mutual masturbation  but it ends up with full sex
      oral and anal.

      I have started a small church in my house and have weekly
      prayer meetings and want to have minister come for weekly services
      Of the 10 that belong at least 7 come each week to discuss being gay
      and wanting girlfriends and wives.

      None of  us have them except in a platonic way.

      A young man of 34 has begun staying with me and although we sleep
      in the same bedroom , its in different beds.

      In the dim light we can see each other and of course hear whats going
      on with the slap slap slap before we go to sleep.

      questions:

      Is there a minister that can come to my house near Boston and provide
      leadership each Sunday  to the 11 of us.

      Is it ok to supply condoms which permit ( and encourage)  us to have
      more sexual experiences.

      Is mutual masturbation a good alternitive to full sex or
      does it just pave the way for penetration sex.

      Brother Andrew

    • leoathens@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 1, 2005
        TONE YOU KNOW WAHT YOU TALKING ABOUT I SURE DONET DOENTDONTYEAH I GREE A
        GREA NOT
      • Brandon
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 8, 2006
          It is definatley wrong to supply the means in which to feed the
          urge. providing condoms is not a way to solve this. you probably
          shouldn't sleep in the same room eaither. this may be impossible but
          still needs to be a goal at which to reach. acountability partners
          are good that way to. But the person that you are bring held
          accountable to needs to not be in the same household. Meet once a
          week and talk, out in public (starbucks) but keep the conversation
          discrete. Remember

          Proverbs3:5-12

          --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, Tony Allen
          <supertone4christ@...> wrote:

          > That is just a paveway.........mutual masturbation is just as bad
          as penetration.

          > but that is not an excuse to do penetration
          >
          > Getting away fromt he spiritual for just a second.......we are
          addicted to sex and sexual acts....we are addicted to homosexuality
          (not all of us are addicted to all of these.....but, you get the
          point). And if you are in doubt that you are addicted.....try
          stopping, see what happens. Anyway, in addiction, our minds have
          used the object or act of our addiction to substitute regular brain
          distribution of certain chemicals. When we want to
          quit.........the best way is to go cold turkey...never try and
          gradually go off of it. Over time, your brain starts to go back to
          normal funcioning.....but this process takes years. When we falter
          even once, it reinforces our brains dependency on that action of
          object. This is all very true with any sort of substance abuse,
          but it also aplies to what we are dealing with.

          > With God's grace and help, we can fight these addictions and
          eventually overcome them. On our own.......we are doomed to
          failure.

          > -Tone
          >

          > Andrew Johnson <bulldurham1941@...> wrote:
          > over the years I have tried to seek out female male relationships
          > but always seem to back out when it comes to sex with a woman.
          > I know its wrong to not be celibate but I am trying so hard to
          > shed the male domination of young men.
          >
          > They look up to me as a father figure , some men as old as 50 ,
          > and confidant.
          >
          > I always try mutual masturbation but it ends up with full sex
          > oral and anal.
          >
          > I have started a small church in my house and have weekly
          > prayer meetings and want to have minister come for weekly
          services
          > Of the 10 that belong at least 7 come each week to discuss being
          gay
          > and wanting girlfriends and wives.
          >

          > None of us have them except in a platonic way.
          >
          > A young man of 34 has begun staying with me and although we
          sleep
          > in the same bedroom , its in different beds.
          >
          > In the dim light we can see each other and of course hear whats
          going
          > on with the slap slap slap before we go to sleep.
          >
          > questions:
          >
          > Is there a minister that can come to my house near Boston and
          provide
          > leadership each Sunday to the 11 of us.
          >
          > Is it ok to supply condoms which permit ( and encourage) us to
          have
          > more sexual experiences.
          >
          > Is mutual masturbation a good alternitive to full sex or
          > does it just pave the way for penetration sex.
          >
          > Brother Andrew

          > Christian
          man
          Christianity Just the way
          you
          are
          Christianity today
          Mere
          christianity

          Service.

          > ---------------------------------
          >

          > ---------------------------------

        • Marcus
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 9, 2006
            I'm amused that many people believe that they can totally give up sex.  A sexual release is physically needed and that release will occur consciously or unconsciously.  Granted, I do believe you can control the amount of times you have sex.  But to totally quit and pretend your sexual needs don't exist is simply unrealistic.
            It is defiantly wrong to supply the means in which to feed the
            urge. providing condoms is not a way to solve this. you probably
            shouldn't sleep in the same room either. this may be impossible but
            still needs to be a goal at which to reach. accountability partners

            <super tone4Christ@...> wrote:

            > That is just a paveway.........mutual masturbation is just as bad
            as penetration.

            >   but that is not an excuse to do penetration
            >
            >   Getting away fromt he spiritual for just a second.......we are
            addicted  to sex and sexual acts....we are addicted to homosexuality
            (not all of  us are addicted to all of these.....but, you get the
            point).  And  if you are in doubt that you are addicted.....try
            stopping, see what  happens.  Anyway, in addiction, our minds have
            used the object or  act of our addiction to substitute regular brain
            distribution of  certain chemicals.  When we want to
            quit.........the best way is  to go cold turkey...never try and
            gradually go off of it.  Over  time, your brain starts to go back to
            normal funcioning.....but this  process takes years.  When we falter
            even once, it reinforces our  brains dependency on that action of
            object.  This is all very true  with any sort of substance abuse,
            but it also aplies to what we are  dealing with.

            >   With God's grace and help, we can fight these addictions and
            eventually  overcome them.  On our own.......we are doomed to
            failure.

            >   -Tone
            >

            > Andrew Johnson <bulldurham1941@...> wrote:
            >   over the years I have tried to seek out female male relationships
            >   but always seem to back out when it comes to sex with a woman.
            >   I know its wrong to not be celibate but I am trying so hard to
            >   shed the male domination of young men.
            >
            >   They look up to me as a father figure , some  men as old as 50 ,
            >   and confidant.
            >
            >   I always try mutual masturbation  but it ends up with full sex
            >   oral and anal.
            >
            >   I have started a small church in my house and have weekly
            >   prayer meetings and want to have minister come for weekly
            services
            >   Of the 10 that belong at least 7 come each week to discuss being
            gay
            >   and wanting girlfriends and wives.
            >

            >   None of  us have them except in a platonic way.
            >
            >   A young man of 34 has begun staying with me and although we
            sleep
            >   in the same bedroom , its in different beds.
            >
            >   In the dim light we can see each other and of course hear whats
            going
            >   on with the slap slap slap before we go to sleep.
            >
            >   questions:
            >
            >   Is there a minister that can come to my house near Boston and
            provide
            >   leadership each Sunday  to the 11 of us.
            >
            >   Is it ok to supply condoms which permit ( and encourage)  us to
            have
            >   more sexual experiences.
            >
            >   Is mutual masturbation a good alternitive to full sex or
            >   does it just pave the way for penetration sex.
            >
            >   Brother Andrew

            >                                                         Christian
            man
            Christianity                                          Just the way
            you
            are
                    Christianity today
            Mere
            christianity

            Service.

            > ---------------------------------
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            >  Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

            Yahoo! Mail

          • Brandon Kraft
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 10, 2006
              It is not that we are saying to give up sex.,.. Just pr-maritalsex, and homo-sex...the release is natural, but to become dependant on it is wrong.

              <super tone4Christ@...> wrote:

              > That is just a paveway.........mutual masturbation is just as bad
              as penetration.

              >   but that is not an excuse to do penetration
              >
              >   Getting away fromt he spiritual for just a second.......we are
              addicted  to sex and sexual acts....we are addicted to homosexuality
              (not all of  us are addicted to all of these.....but, you get the
              point).  And  if you are in doubt that you are addicted.....try
              stopping, see what  happens.  Anyway, in addiction, our minds have
              used the object or  act of our addiction to substitute regular brain
              distribution of  certain chemicals.  When we want to
              quit.........the best way is  to go cold turkey...never try and
              gradually go off of it.  Over  time, your brain starts to go back to
              normal funcioning.....but this  process takes years.  When we falter
              even once, it reinforces our  brains dependency on that action of
              object.  This is all very true  with any sort of substance abuse,
              but it also aplies to what we are  dealing with.

              >   With God's grace and help, we can fight these addictions and
              eventually  overcome them.  On our own.......we are doomed to
              failure.

              >   -Tone
              >

              > Andrew Johnson <bulldurham1941@...> wrote:
              >   over the years I have tried to seek out female male relationships
              >   but always seem to back out when it comes to sex with a woman.
              >   I know its wrong to not be celibate but I am trying so hard to
              >   shed the male domination of young men.
              >
              >   They look up to me as a father figure , some  men as old as 50 ,
              >   and confidant.
              >
              >   I always try mutual masturbation  but it ends up with full sex
              >   oral and anal.
              >
              >   I have started a small church in my house and have weekly
              >   prayer meetings and want to have minister come for weekly
              services
              >   Of the 10 that belong at least 7 come each week to discuss being
              gay
              >   and wanting girlfriends and wives.
              >

              >   None of  us have them except in a platonic way.
              >
              >   A young man of 34 has begun staying with me and although we
              sleep
              >   in the same bedroom , its in different beds.
              >
              >   In the dim light we can see each other and of course hear whats
              going
              >   on with the slap slap slap before we go to sleep.
              >
              >   questions:
              >
              >   Is there a minister that can come to my house near Boston and
              provide
              >   leadership each Sunday  to the 11 of us.
              >
              >   Is it ok to supply condoms which permit ( and encourage)  us to
              have
              >   more sexual experiences.
              >
              >   Is mutual masturbation a good alternitive to full sex or
              >   does it just pave the way for penetration sex.
              >
              >   Brother Andrew

              >                                                         Christian
              man
              Christianity                                          Just the way
              you
              are
                      Christianity today
              Mere
              christianity

              Service.

              >  Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

              Yahoo! Mail

              Christian man Christianity Just the way you are
              Christianity today Mere christianity

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS