Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] Help Me!!

  • Glen Johnson
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 13, 2005
      Brother,  I was once just like you and am now free.   I would be very happy to help you.   I also host a MSN group the is for men struggling with stronghold issues.   Please write me check out the group.  I know it will help.  You are right, you need fellowship now.   Please write me personnal.   I will send you my testimony and hold you accountable.

      Glen

      jinxy_inc <jinxy_inc@...> wrote:
      hello people!!
      i'm freak out now.Everyday i masturbate.I'm fell really guilty.I just
      need support and protection.I need a friends that can i can share the
      problem with.I'm not telling my friends bout my problem.i'm feel
      ashamed.So i need u guyz here to help me.

      thanks

    • leoathens@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 13, 2005
        i am here for you
      • yaoming1fan
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 13, 2005
          --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "jinxy_inc"
          <jinxy_inc@y...> wrote:

          > hello people!!
          > i'm freak out now.Everyday i masturbate.I'm fell really guilty.I just
          > need support and protection.I need a friends that can i can share the
          > problem with.I'm not telling my friends bout my problem.i'm feel
          > ashamed.So i need u guyz here to help me.
          >
          > thanks

          Hey

          My name is TJ and I can help I have the same problems. I go to a
          christian school... so I feel really guilty when I do it. But I have a
          friend who holds me accountable... he also have the same problems.
          Plus he gave me a book his church gave him its called Every Young
          Man's Battle. It a really good book that helps you with masterbation.
          You can by it fron Barnes and Noble or Book a Million. If you need
          help with anything we can talk. Either Email me or IM me
        • yaoming1fan
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 13, 2005
            <jinxy_inc@y...> wrote:

            > hello people!!
            > i'm freak out now.Everyday i masturbate.I'm fell really guilty.I just
            > need support and protection.I need a friends that can i can share the
            > problem with.I'm not telling my friends bout my problem.i'm feel
            > ashamed.So i need u guyz here to help me.
            >
            > thanks

            Hey

            My name is TJ and I can help I have the same problems. I go to a
            christian school... so I feel really guilty when I do it. But I have a
            friend who holds me accountable... he also have the same problems.
            Plus he gave me a book his church gave him its called Every Young
            Man's Battle. It a really good book that helps you with masterbation.
            You can by it fron Barnes and Noble or Book a Million. If you need
            help with anything we can talk. Either Email me or IM me
          • welldigger12
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 15, 2006
              As a brief introduction…I'm new to the group, 44 yo, married 21 yrs
              and have 3 kids. I've been struggling with ssa for many years, and
              I'm finally at a point where I'm tired of the struggle, tired of the
              behaviors, and ready to make some changes that will help heal the
              emotional wounds and emptiness I have inside. I need support and
              encouragement from you brothers here to make some positive changes
              that will get my mind away from junk I've been feeding it.

              I look forward to getting to know you. I'm in Kentucky if anyone is
              close.
              Ken
            • Mike
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 16, 2006
                Hey,

                I wish you well in your struggle and journey. There are no easy
                answers but we have made a choice to serve Christ and He comes first
                in our lives. The sacrifice you have made for your family is
                honorable.

                --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "welldigger12"
                <welldigger12@...> wrote:

                > As a brief introduction…I'm new to the group, 44 yo, married 21 yrs
                > and have 3 kids. I've been struggling with ssa for many years, and
                > I'm finally at a point where I'm tired of the struggle, tired of the
                > behaviors, and ready to make some changes that will help heal the
                > emotional wounds and emptiness I have inside. I need support and
                > encouragement from you brothers here to make some positive changes
                > that will get my mind away from junk I've been feeding it.
                >
                > I look forward to getting to know you. I'm in Kentucky if anyone is
                > close.
                > Ken

              • jayorknay
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 25, 2007
                  hi guys. i have just joined this group . does this group have an
                  owner or moderator. it would be nice to make friends
                  i look forward to making friends with all you guys. i am andrew and
                  live in uk. what is this group like. is it alive with a lot of
                  messages and interaction and support with problems
                  take care
                  hope to hear from you
                  andrew
                • j renken
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 26, 2007
                    like to make friends with you too
                    hit me back

                    jayorknay <jayorknay@...> wrote:
                    hi guys. i have just joined this group . does this group have an
                    owner or moderator. it would be nice to make friends
                    i look forward to making friends with all you guys. i am andrew and
                    live in uk. what is this group like. is it alive with a lot of
                    messages and interaction and support with problems
                    take care
                    hope to hear from you
                    andrew

                    Never miss an email again!
                    Yahoo! Toolbar

                  • jay orknay

                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 27, 2007
                        i write you today but will not be able to get back to you until saturday
                        do you like studying the bible? i like particularly David and Joeseph

                        later

                        j renken <jarenken@yahoo. com> wrote:
                        like to make friends with you too
                        hit me back

                        jayorknay <jayorknay@yahoo. co.uk> wrote:
                        hi guys. i have just joined this group . does this group have an
                        owner or moderator. it would be nice to make friends
                        i look forward to making friends with all you guys. i am andrew and
                        live in uk. what is this group like. is it alive with a lot of
                        messages and interaction and support with problems
                        take care
                        hope to hear from you
                        andrew

                        Never miss an email again!
                        Yahoo! Toolbar

                        always stay connected to friends.

                      • jay orknay
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 27, 2007
                          hij
                          thanks for your reply.  last year i read the Bible in a year and i am doing the same this year
                          i like those two as well as Job although i dont understand him so well
                          andrew