Help Me!!

  • jinxy_inc
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 10, 2005
      hello people!!
      i'm freak out now.Everyday i masturbate.I'm fell really guilty.I just
      need support and protection.I need a friends that can i can share the
      problem with.I'm not telling my friends bout my problem.i'm feel
      ashamed.So i need u guyz here to help me.

      thanks
    • Glen Johnson
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 13, 2005
        Brother,  I was once just like you and am now free.   I would be very happy to help you.   I also host a MSN group the is for men struggling with stronghold issues.   Please write me check out the group.  I know it will help.  You are right, you need fellowship now.   Please write me personnal.   I will send you my testimony and hold you accountable.

        Glen

      • leoathens@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 13, 2005
          i am here for you
        • yaoming1fan
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 13, 2005
            --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "jinxy_inc"
            <jinxy_inc@y...> wrote:

            > hello people!!
            > i'm freak out now.Everyday i masturbate.I'm fell really guilty.I just
            > need support and protection.I need a friends that can i can share the
            > problem with.I'm not telling my friends bout my problem.i'm feel
            > ashamed.So i need u guyz here to help me.
            >
            > thanks

            Hey

            My name is TJ and I can help I have the same problems. I go to a
            christian school... so I feel really guilty when I do it. But I have a
            friend who holds me accountable... he also have the same problems.
            Plus he gave me a book his church gave him its called Every Young
            Man's Battle. It a really good book that helps you with masterbation.
            You can by it fron Barnes and Noble or Book a Million. If you need
            help with anything we can talk. Either Email me or IM me
          • yaoming1fan
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 13, 2005
              <jinxy_inc@y...> wrote:

              > hello people!!
              > i'm freak out now.Everyday i masturbate.I'm fell really guilty.I just
              > need support and protection.I need a friends that can i can share the
              > problem with.I'm not telling my friends bout my problem.i'm feel
              > ashamed.So i need u guyz here to help me.
              >
              > thanks

              Hey

              My name is TJ and I can help I have the same problems. I go to a
              christian school... so I feel really guilty when I do it. But I have a
              friend who holds me accountable... he also have the same problems.
              Plus he gave me a book his church gave him its called Every Young
              Man's Battle. It a really good book that helps you with masterbation.
              You can by it fron Barnes and Noble or Book a Million. If you need
              help with anything we can talk. Either Email me or IM me
            • welldigger12
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 15, 2006
                As a brief introduction…I'm new to the group, 44 yo, married 21 yrs
                and have 3 kids. I've been struggling with ssa for many years, and
                I'm finally at a point where I'm tired of the struggle, tired of the
                behaviors, and ready to make some changes that will help heal the
                emotional wounds and emptiness I have inside. I need support and
                encouragement from you brothers here to make some positive changes
                that will get my mind away from junk I've been feeding it.

                I look forward to getting to know you. I'm in Kentucky if anyone is
                close.
                Ken
              • Mike
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 16, 2006
                  Hey,

                  I wish you well in your struggle and journey. There are no easy
                  answers but we have made a choice to serve Christ and He comes first
                  in our lives. The sacrifice you have made for your family is
                  honorable.

                  --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "welldigger12"
                  <welldigger12@...> wrote:

                  > As a brief introduction…I'm new to the group, 44 yo, married 21 yrs
                  > and have 3 kids. I've been struggling with ssa for many years, and
                  > I'm finally at a point where I'm tired of the struggle, tired of the
                  > behaviors, and ready to make some changes that will help heal the
                  > emotional wounds and emptiness I have inside. I need support and
                  > encouragement from you brothers here to make some positive changes
                  > that will get my mind away from junk I've been feeding it.
                  >
                  > I look forward to getting to know you. I'm in Kentucky if anyone is
                  > close.
                  > Ken

                • jayorknay
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 25, 2007
                    hi guys. i have just joined this group . does this group have an
                    owner or moderator. it would be nice to make friends
                    i look forward to making friends with all you guys. i am andrew and
                    live in uk. what is this group like. is it alive with a lot of
                    messages and interaction and support with problems
                    take care
                    hope to hear from you
                    andrew
                  • j renken
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 26, 2007
                      like to make friends with you too
                      hit me back

                      jayorknay <jayorknay@...> wrote:
                      hi guys. i have just joined this group . does this group have an
                      owner or moderator. it would be nice to make friends
                      i look forward to making friends with all you guys. i am andrew and
                      live in uk. what is this group like. is it alive with a lot of
                      messages and interaction and support with problems
                      take care
                      hope to hear from you
                      andrew

                      Never miss an email again!
                      Yahoo! Toolbar

                    • jay orknay

                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 27, 2007
                          i write you today but will not be able to get back to you until saturday
                          do you like studying the bible? i like particularly David and Joeseph

                          later

                          j renken <jarenken@yahoo. com> wrote:
                          like to make friends with you too
                          hit me back

                          jayorknay <jayorknay@yahoo. co.uk> wrote:
                          hi guys. i have just joined this group . does this group have an
                          owner or moderator. it would be nice to make friends
                          i look forward to making friends with all you guys. i am andrew and
                          live in uk. what is this group like. is it alive with a lot of
                          messages and interaction and support with problems
                          take care
                          hope to hear from you
                          andrew

                          Never miss an email again!
                          Yahoo! Toolbar

                          always stay connected to friends.

                        • jay orknay
                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 27, 2007
                            hij
                            thanks for your reply.  last year i read the Bible in a year and i am doing the same this year
                            i like those two as well as Job although i dont understand him so well
                            andrew