bitter/better

  • ezyiftosev@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      Those of you who have been in the group for sometime know that life hasn't been easy for me, but He didn't promise caviar and champagne, He promised our daily bread. That goes back to when the children of Israel were in the desert trekking towards the Promised Land. Adoshem provided them mannah  ("WHAT the @#!%^%%$#@, is THIS?!). They were to collect only enough for that day..The Negev desert is inhospitable with few oasis, yet they were traveling toward the promise that the L-RD had made them. We often travel through difficult situations but we progress. Yes, we like they, make detours but we travel FORWARD; we don't become stagnant. We should not remain  unchanged in the sin that so easily traps us. We march forward. What makes the difference? The Spirit of the Living G-d, prayer,the Word of G-d, the support of our brothers but it all depends on us individually: bitter vs better. "I" make the difference between bItter and bettEr.