introduction

  • freekeyplayer
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 8, 2005
      Just wanted to say hi and that I'm glad I found the group. I hoping
      to find some encouragement and strength in dealing with this ssa
      stuff. I continue to fall and need some support. Is there anyone in
      the Kentucky area?

      keys
    • leoathens@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 8, 2005
        ohio how old stop
      • jinxy_inc
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 10, 2005
          hello people!!
          i'm freak out now.Everyday i masturbate.I'm fell really guilty.I just
          need support and protection.I need a friends that can i can share the
          problem with.I'm not telling my friends bout my problem.i'm feel
          ashamed.So i need u guyz here to help me.

          thanks
        • Glen Johnson

            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 13, 2005
              i am here for you
            • yaoming1fan
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 13, 2005
                --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "jinxy_inc"
                <jinxy_inc@y...> wrote:

                > hello people!!
                > i'm freak out now.Everyday i masturbate.I'm fell really guilty.I just
                > need support and protection.I need a friends that can i can share the
                > problem with.I'm not telling my friends bout my problem.i'm feel
                > ashamed.So i need u guyz here to help me.
                >
                > thanks

                Hey

                My name is TJ and I can help I have the same problems. I go to a
                christian school... so I feel really guilty when I do it. But I have a
                friend who holds me accountable... he also have the same problems.
                Plus he gave me a book his church gave him its called Every Young
                Man's Battle. It a really good book that helps you with masterbation.
                You can by it fron Barnes and Noble or Book a Million. If you need
                help with anything we can talk. Either Email me or IM me
              • yaoming1fan
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 13, 2005
                  <jinxy_inc@y...> wrote:

                  > hello people!!
                  > i'm freak out now.Everyday i masturbate.I'm fell really guilty.I just
                  > need support and protection.I need a friends that can i can share the
                  > problem with.I'm not telling my friends bout my problem.i'm feel
                  > ashamed.So i need u guyz here to help me.
                  >
                  > thanks

                  Hey

                  My name is TJ and I can help I have the same problems. I go to a
                  christian school... so I feel really guilty when I do it. But I have a
                  friend who holds me accountable... he also have the same problems.
                  Plus he gave me a book his church gave him its called Every Young
                  Man's Battle. It a really good book that helps you with masterbation.
                  You can by it fron Barnes and Noble or Book a Million. If you need
                  help with anything we can talk. Either Email me or IM me
                • welldigger12
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 15, 2006
                    As a brief introduction…I'm new to the group, 44 yo, married 21 yrs
                    and have 3 kids. I've been struggling with ssa for many years, and
                    I'm finally at a point where I'm tired of the struggle, tired of the
                    behaviors, and ready to make some changes that will help heal the
                    emotional wounds and emptiness I have inside. I need support and
                    encouragement from you brothers here to make some positive changes
                    that will get my mind away from junk I've been feeding it.

                    I look forward to getting to know you. I'm in Kentucky if anyone is
                    close.
                    Ken
                  • Mike
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 16, 2006
                      Hey,

                      I wish you well in your struggle and journey. There are no easy
                      answers but we have made a choice to serve Christ and He comes first
                      in our lives. The sacrifice you have made for your family is
                      honorable.

                      --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "welldigger12"
                      <welldigger12@...> wrote:

                      > As a brief introduction…I'm new to the group, 44 yo, married 21 yrs
                      > and have 3 kids. I've been struggling with ssa for many years, and
                      > I'm finally at a point where I'm tired of the struggle, tired of the
                      > behaviors, and ready to make some changes that will help heal the
                      > emotional wounds and emptiness I have inside. I need support and
                      > encouragement from you brothers here to make some positive changes
                      > that will get my mind away from junk I've been feeding it.
                      >
                      > I look forward to getting to know you. I'm in Kentucky if anyone is
                      > close.
                      > Ken

                    • jayorknay
                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 25, 2007
                        hi guys. i have just joined this group . does this group have an
                        owner or moderator. it would be nice to make friends
                        i look forward to making friends with all you guys. i am andrew and
                        live in uk. what is this group like. is it alive with a lot of
                        messages and interaction and support with problems
                        take care
                        hope to hear from you
                        andrew
                      • j renken
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 26, 2007
                          like to make friends with you too
                          hit me back

                          jayorknay <jayorknay@...> wrote:
                          hi guys. i have just joined this group . does this group have an
                          owner or moderator. it would be nice to make friends
                          i look forward to making friends with all you guys. i am andrew and
                          live in uk. what is this group like. is it alive with a lot of
                          messages and interaction and support with problems
                          take care
                          hope to hear from you
                          andrew

                          Never miss an email again!
                          Yahoo! Toolbar

                        • jay orknay

                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 27, 2007
                              i write you today but will not be able to get back to you until saturday
                              do you like studying the bible? i like particularly David and Joeseph

                              later

                              j renken <jarenken@yahoo. com> wrote:
                              like to make friends with you too
                              hit me back

                              jayorknay <jayorknay@yahoo. co.uk> wrote:
                              hi guys. i have just joined this group . does this group have an
                              owner or moderator. it would be nice to make friends
                              i look forward to making friends with all you guys. i am andrew and
                              live in uk. what is this group like. is it alive with a lot of
                              messages and interaction and support with problems
                              take care
                              hope to hear from you
                              andrew

                              Never miss an email again!
                              Yahoo! Toolbar

                              always stay connected to friends.

                            • jay orknay
                              Message 14 of 14 , Mar 27, 2007
                                hij
                                thanks for your reply.  last year i read the Bible in a year and i am doing the same this year
                                i like those two as well as Job although i dont understand him so well
                                andrew