Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] would like to talk

  • j renken
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      i would be glad to talk with you no attachments
      you may start out with what you want to talk about.
      I work best with e-mail and pretty much talk to you the 5 working days

      JR

      Nathan <nds628@...> wrote:
      27 yo blk male would like to talk to someone  about something i dealing
      with only real people no one trying to hook up our anything i need a
      accountable person to talk to on a reg. basis email me back if any  no
      Games or Tricks God bless you all

    • TERRANCE QUALLS
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
        Anytime you need someone to talk with, feel free.  No strings attached, no conditions or hidden agendas.
        prophettere@...

      • leoathens@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
          is this a christian group or guerr group