Why, God!!!! Why?!?!?!

  • Tyler
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2005
      Subject: Why, God!!!! Why?!?!?! God!!!!!!!!!
      Date: 11/2/03 11:19 PM EST
      Author: FreedSlave4Jesus
      R. Tyler COPYRIGHT © JANUARY 14, 2003 All rights reserved.This file, in its entirety, may be posted on or copied off of computer networks like Internet or WWW by anyone so inclined. L. Tyler, P.O.Box 620763, San Diego, CA 92162-0763 oldservant8@..., oldeservant@...

      CONTINUED

      >>>It would be different if god was less then all-knowing,
      because then Adam and Eve's actions would have been out of his control; but if the plan of salvation was already in place before they were even created, then they were merely doing what they were put there to do.

      /// More correctly stated, they merely did that which He knew they would do, having been given the opportunity and responsibility to choose. Indeed Jesus does work all things and people according to the counsel of His own will (Ephes 1:11), seeing to it that all things are worked together for the good of those Love and obey Him (Rom 8:28). But you seem to have missed the point that He has controlled all things so that all would have the opportunity and responsibility to choose either Jesus and His Way or Satan and their own way.

      ///"18 "To you then I will explain the parable of the Sower. 19 When a man hears the Message concerning the Kingdom and does not understand it, the Evil one comes and catches away what has been sown in his heart.. This is he who has received the seed by the road-side. 20 He who has received the seed on the rocky ground is the man who hears the Message and immediately receives it with joy. 21 It has struck no root, however, within him. He continues for a time, but when suffering comes, or persecution, because of the Message, he at once stumbles and falls. 22 He who has received the seed among the thorns is the man who hears the Message, but the cares of the present age and the delusions of riches quite stifle the Message, and it becomes unfruitful. 23* But he who has received the seed on good ground is he who hears and understands. Such hearers give a return, and yield one a hundred for one, another sixty, another thirty.")" Mat 13.

      ///He controlled it so that all heard the Message and all were given the opportunity and responsibility to respond or not respond and let His Life flow through them. What they did with that opportunity is their responsibility, and it is our responsibility. Jesus made Lucifer and Adam knowing that they would choose to disobey and do their own thing. Knowing that Adam would fall, He knew that He would have to come to earth in a mortal human body that He would have to be tortured to death horribly, paying the death penalty for falling and failing for all who would accept it. He was willing to experience being tortured to death so that all who choose Him may be released from the power, presence and penalty of their sins/fallings/failures and Live with Him forever.

      /// He did all of this "to display to the powers and authorities (angels, archangels, cherubim, Satan, demons) in the heavenly realms the innumerable aspects of God's wisdom;" " to make clear what is God's way of working out that hidden purpose which from the first has been concealed in the mind of the Creator of all things; So that now to the Archangels and to all the Powers on high should be made known, through the Church (human Jesus believers), the all-embracing wisdom of God, In accordance with that purpose which runs through all the ages and which he has now accomplished in Jesus, the Christ, our Master." Ephes 3 TCNT

      ///We mere mortals are the actors Jesus has chosen to be on the stage of this life, and "the Archangels and to all the Powers on high" are watching us and learning about His awesome Love and wisdom (Eccles 5:6; Mat 18:10; Heb 1:14; 1 Cor 11:10).
      " 1 "¶ Seeing, therefore, that there is on every side of us such a throng of witnesses [in the Heavens and on earth], let us also lay aside everything that hinders us, and the sin that clings about us, and run with patient endurance the race that lies before us, 2 our eyes fixed upon Jesus, the Leader and perfect Example of our faith, who, for the joy that lay before him, endured the cross, heedless of its shame, and now "has taken his seat at the right hand" of the throne of God." Heb 12 TCNT

      >>>(I also wonder how it could be held against them in the first place, since they committed evil BEFORE they knew right from wrong.)

      ///Lucifer knew personally and saw right, the rightness and righteousness of God in all His holiness and glory. He knew he had been created by Jesus, and that Jesus was the Ruler of Heaven --- and then he chose to do wrong, to do his own thing instead of doing Jesus' will. Jesus put Adam in the Garden and told him to do right, including the instructions that Adam should not eat of one particular tree. Adam knew what was right before he chose to join Eve and do what was wrong. They committed evil AFTER they knew right from wrong.

      ///Jesus didn't make Hell because He enjoys barbecuing sinners/ unbelievers. He has no pleasure in the death of sinners/unbelievers. Jesus wept over the suffering that would come upon the people of Jerusalem because of their unbelief and the way they would torture Him to death. He didn't create unbelievers, demons and Satan because He loves the smell of burning on Hell's "barbee".

      ///It is a matter of His nature and of His character. He tells us He is a consuming fire (Deut 4:24; Heb 12:29), a fire that can purify the lips of prophet Isaiah, a fire that is SAFE AND COMFORTABLE TO BE IN if you are His (like Shedrach, Meshach & Abednego in the fire with Jesus - Daniel 3), a fire that protects and leads (like the Pillar of Fire of Moses), a fire that Jesus had an angel use to purify Isaiah's lips, and a fire that destroys evil like the fire that fell on Sodom and Gomorrah. His own are safe with Him in the Fire that Father is, that will lighten the New Jerusalem and the New earth. It is a matter of incompatible natures. Those who have chosen to be made compatible with Him are safe in Him.

      ///Those who have chosen to not be compatible with Him will experience the Fire burning away all that is contrary to His holiness and nature. In that way His holy fire in Hell will keep evil under control by continuously destroying the contagion of all that is reprobate, utterly worthless, dishonest, evil mischief, greed; unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, malice, envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil dispositions, fornication, uncleanness (unconfessed sin), licentiousness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, strifes, jealousies, evil angers, contentions, disputes, social conflicts of opinion, , drunkennesses, revels, impurity, indecency, sorcery (involving demons and/or drugs), enmity, outbursts of passion, intrigues, dissensions, factions, misuse and/or abuse of the bodies and minds He has given to us, and riotous feasting/ partying without self-control and clear thinking. That contagion so controlled by continuous burning will not be able to reinfect the world, the New Heaven and the New Earth of Jesus.

      >>>Thanks for your answers by the way. I am usually told that I am on my way to hell for my lack of belief by now.

      ///That's between you and Jesus. He alone is either the Judge for and of all mankind, or the Savior of all who call on Him to save them from the power, presence and penalty of all that is contrary to Jesus and His Word.
      "8 No, but what does it say? "The Message of Faith" which we proclaim. 9 For, if with your lips you acknowledge the truth of the Message that JESUS IS LORD, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you shall be saved. 10 For with their hearts men believe and so attain to righteousness, while with their lips they make their Profession of Faith and so find Salvation. 11 As the passage of Scripture says--"No one who believes in him shall have any cause for shame." 12 "¶ For no distinction is made between the Jew and the Greek, for all have the same Lord, and he is bountiful to all who invoke him. 13 For "every one who invokes the Name of the Lord shall be saved."" Rom 10 TCNT

      TO BE CONTINUED

      If you wish to repond to my post, please do so directly to one
      of my email addresses. If you no longer wish to receive
      personal/individual Email from me personally, please reply with
      UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. The Most High God loved the
      people of the world so very much that He sent and gave His only
      Son born of a woman, God with us, to be our Passover Lamb and
      die for us to cover our sins if we sincerely and genuinely call
      and depend on our living King Jesus of Bethlehem ALONE to save
      us from our sins and present us to Abba Father in Heaven,
      covered with His perfect righteousness.
      http://www.ezcafes.com/oldeservant;
      http://controversiesin.excitewebpages.com

      Get your own private free email ---> http://mail.indian-magic.net
    • leoathens@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2005
        is not
      • J R
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 28, 2005
          is not what?

        • leoathens@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 29, 2005
            the gods are rising up to meet us and the falling angels is coming down
            WAR is near
            this problem i have can be solve by one method