Re: bad sex vs good sex[Jesus-is-our-victory]

  • Tyler
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005
      Ezekiel 23: 2 Son of man, there were two women, daughters of one mother. 3* And they committed SEX SIN in Egypt; they committed SEX SIN in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, squeezed, handled, and pressed and there were handled, pressed, squeezed the nipples of their virginity. . . . 8* Neither left she her SEX SINS brought from Egypt; for in her youth they had [SEXUALLY] lain with her, and had handled, pressed, and squeezed the breasts and nipples of her virginity, and poured their sex sin upon her. . . 10* These laid bare and made known her pudenda and vagina, they took her sons and her daughters, and slew her with the sword; and she became a name among women; and they executed judgment upon her. . . . . . 17* And the children of Babylon came to her into the SEXUAL LYING DOWN of lovemaking, and they came on and with her with their SEX SIN; she too climaxed herself with them , and her soul was alienated from them. . . . . 18* And she laid bare and made known her sex sins, and laid bare and made known her pudenda and vagina; and my soul was alienated from her, like as my soul was alienated from her sister. . . . 21 And she made the memory of the loose ways of her early years come back to mind, in the handling and using of your breasts and nipples by the Egyptians, for the [desire of your]breasts of your youth. . . . Behold, I will raise up your lovers against you, from whom your soul is alienated, and I will bring them against you on every side. 23 . . all of them attractive young men, governors and rulers, great lords and renowned, all of them riding upon horses. 24 And they shall come against you . . . and I will put judgment before them, and they shall judge you according to their judgments. 25 And I will set my jealousy against you, and they shall deal furiously with you: they shall cut off your nose and your ears, and your remnant shall fall by the sword; they shall take your sons and your daughters; and your residue shall be devoured by the fire. 26 They shall also strip you of your garments, and take away your fair jewels. [Ezek 23]

      18 Your genital should be blessed; and have joy of the wife of your youth. 19 As a lovely hind and a graceful roe, her breasts should satisfy you at all times: be ravished in orgasmic ecstasy continually with her lovemaking. 20 And why should you, my son, be ravished inorgasmic ecstasy with an immoral woman, and embrace the bosom of one who doesn't belong to you? 21 For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD Jesus, and He pondereth all his goings. 22 His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins. 23 He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray. [PROV 5]
      If you wish to repond to my post, please do so directly to one
      of my email addresses. If you no longer wish to receive
      personal/individual Email from me personally, please reply with
      UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. The Most High God loved the
      people of the world so very much that He sent and gave His only
      Son born of a woman, God with us, to be our Passover Lamb and
      die for us to cover our sins if we sincerely and genuinely call
      and depend on our living King Jesus of Bethlehem ALONE to save
      us from our sins and present us to Abba Father in Heaven,
      covered with His perfect righteousness.

      Get your own private free email ---> http://mail.indian-magic.net