srtengthen the brethren

  • ezyiftosev@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2005
      I watched a very interesting TV program and it talked about penis envy. ( WAIT....Read the whole posting!!!!) In it was stated that man in contrast to woman is competitive....the biggest house, nicest car, winning in contests and some vestige of the cave man mentality is with us in "who has the biggest schlong" equating it to the cave man with the biggest sticks/clubs getting the prettiest woman in the tribe. King David fell into this trap when he numbered his people. G-d had not ordered him to do so, but he was following the ways of the pagan nations surrounding Yisrael. In the epistle of I Yohannan (1 John) it tells us not to be conformed to this world....We are living in the Last Days, brothers,
      2 Tim 3: 1-4: In  the last days, People will be lovers of themselves...without self control...lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of G-d... Am I perfect? NO!!! I give thanks to the Eternal G-d that there are groups like this where we can "challenge each other to higher standards"....Hebrews 12: 12,13: Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. Make level paths for your feet so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather HEALED!!!

      Do I lust? Do I jack off? Do I have SSA? YES, that's why I need YOUR prayers and YOUR fellowship so that my healing be complete. What did Y'shua (Jesus) say to Kephas (Peter)?: Luke 22:31-34: Shimon, Shimon, ha Satan has asked to  sift you as  wheat. But I have prayed for you (Y'shua didn't tell him," Kephas Shimon, I KNOW you are going to deny me, you worthless friend and after ALL that I've done for you and all you have seen! [the accuser of the brethren does that and very often he sounds like our own voice not like the girl from THE EXORCIST]) We have the victory and those of you who have godly men you can talk with in person (unfortunately, I do not) are blessed by the L-RD Almighty.I diverted, now back to Luke 22:32 That your faith NOT fail and when you are turned back, STRENGTHEN YOUR BROTHERS!!!"

      Let us do that!!!
      Shalom uv'rachot (peace & blessings)
    • Glen Johnson