Any members on Long Island in NY?

  • brother_buddy01
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2005
      Looking for other members who are going through the same struggles.
      Wanting to stay sexually pure but give in to the jo and porn stuff.
      This is a tough one to beat and definately has to be a real move of
      God in ones life. We are men and we all have urges but hopefully we
      can grow spiritually mature and not give in so much to the "lusts of
      the flesh".

      Hope all are well here and I am excited that there is such a group to
      talk about this topic and to even possible meet up for a cup of coffee
      and chat. Anyone on Long Island, get back to me. I am looking for
      other brothers on the journey.

      Thanks, John
    • Jimmy Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2005
        Praise God for your effort.  You are right, it is so hard to not give into these sins, not in your area but good luck with finding a buddy and good luck with your daily struggle.

        brother_buddy01 <brother_buddy01@...> wrote:
        Looking for other members who are going through the same struggles.
        Wanting to stay sexually pure but give in to the jo and porn stuff.
        This is a tough one to beat and definately has to be a real move of
        God in ones life.  We are men and we all have urges but hopefully we
        can grow spiritually mature and not give in so much to the "lusts of
        the flesh".

        Hope all are well here and I am excited that there is such a group to
        talk about this topic and to even possible meet up for a cup of coffee
        and chat.  Anyone on Long Island, get back to me.  I am looking for
        other brothers on the journey.

        Thanks, John

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • brother_buddy01
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2005
          Thanks Jim! :-)

          --- In jacking_it@yahoogroups.com, Jimmy Jones
          <oldbraceface2000@y...> wrote:
          > Praise God for your effort. You are right, it is so hard to not
          give into these sins, not in your area but good luck with finding a
          buddy and good luck with your daily struggle.

          > brother_buddy01 <brother_buddy01@y...> wrote:Looking for other
          members who are going through the same struggles.
          > Wanting to stay sexually pure but give in to the jo and porn
          stuff.
          > This is a tough one to beat and definately has to be a real move
          of
          > God in ones life. We are men and we all have urges but hopefully
          we
          > can grow spiritually mature and not give in so much to the "lusts
          of
          > the flesh".
          >
          > Hope all are well here and I am excited that there is such a group
          > talk about this topic and to even possible meet up for a cup of
          coffee
          > and chat. Anyone on Long Island, get back to me. I am looking
          for
          > other brothers on the journey.
          >
          > Thanks, John

          Service.