Re: How serious is this group?

  • John
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 28, 2005
      My opinion masturbation is ok and even with a friend if its not an
      emotional attraction thing

      --- In jacking_it@yahoogroups.com, Jimmy Jones
      <oldbraceface2000@y...> wrote:
      > Mike,
      >
      > You are right on about all that you said. Good luck with your
      struggle. I will say that Not being alone is the best way to
      overcome this problem. I am happily married and love my wife and
      children with all my heart. But when i am alone i seem to be
      attracted to porn or what-not involving the SS. I am not homosexual,
      because the way i see it you actually have to have sex with a person
      of your same sex to be homosexual. I never have and never will. So
      the best thing for you to do, "in my opinion" to overcome this
      problem is to find a mate or even a friend of the opposite sex and
      spend as much time as possible with them as you possibly can. You
      are right in saying that homosexuallity is an abomination in God's
      eys. However, i am not 100% on the whole masturbation issue.
      Correct me if i am wrong but i don't think it was mentioned in the
      Word of God. The way i see it if masturbation keeps you from doing
      something that is "spoken" from God's word as being wrong then it
      can't be
      > all bad. Also, the more time i spend with my wife, and the more
      we have sex, the less this is a problem.

      > Mike Mallinson <mikemallinson1@y...> wrote:
      > Hey dude, I was the one that started this group because I was
      having a lot of problems with sex. I'm trying to stay away from
      homosexuallity, because I know it's wroung and God thinks it's an
      abomianation. I want to someday overcome it and even be able to get
      married and have a family. Right now my strugle with homosexuallity
      is tought. I'm having a hard time with it and masturbating a lot.
      Just like Paul said we do the things we don't want to do. I don't
      want to do it but it seams like I'm always doing it. I think your
      saying that some guys in the group might have pictures of there penis
      on there profiles. We let guys into the group with out checking them
      all out. So that can happen. But I think you will find that most of
      the guys in the group are really trying to be good christians.

      Mike

      > Chas McKillop Keeys <chaskeeys@c...> wrote:
      >
      > How serious is this group? In another group I found a man who
      lived in
      > the same state about 40 miles away. I felt good that there was
      support
      > so close by. When I checked out the profiles of Florida members of
      > this group, I found some members with pictures of their "members"
      as
      > their photos.

      Service.

    • Jimmy Jones
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 28, 2005
        Never jacked with a friend, so how can you do that and it not be an attraction thing?

        <oldbraceface2000@y...> wrote:
        > Mike,

        > You are right on about all that you said.  Good luck with your
        struggle.  I will say that Not being alone is the best way to
        overcome this problem.  I am happily married and love my wife and
        children with all my heart.  But when i am alone i seem to be
        attracted to porn or what-not involving the SS.  I am not homosexual,
        because the way i see it you actually have to have sex with a person
        of your same sex to be homosexual.  I never have and never will.  So
        the best thing for you to do, "in my opinion" to overcome this
        problem is to find a mate or even a friend of the opposite sex and
        spend as much time as possible with them as you possibly can.  You
        are right in saying that homosexuallity is an abomination in God's
        eys.  However, i am not 100% on the whole masturbation issue.
        Correct me if i am wrong but i don't think it was mentioned in the
        Word of God.  The way i see it if masturbation keeps you from doing
        something that is "spoken" from God's word as being wrong then it
        can't be
        >  all bad.  Also, the more time i spend with my wife, and the more
        we have sex, the less this is a problem.

        > Mike Mallinson <mikemallinson1@y...> wrote:
        > Hey dude, I was the one that started this group because I was
        having a lot of problems with sex. I'm trying to stay away from
        homosexuallity, because I know it's wroung and God thinks it's an
        abomianation. I want to someday overcome it and even be able to get
        married and have a family. Right now my strugle with homosexuallity
        is tought. I'm having a hard time with it and masturbating a lot.
        Just like Paul said we do the things we don't want to do. I don't
        want to do it but it seams like I'm always doing it. I think your
        saying that some guys in the group might have pictures of there penis
        on there profiles. We let guys into the group with out checking them
        all out. So that can happen. But I think you will find that most of
        the guys in the group are really trying to be good christians.

                                Mike

        > Chas McKillop Keeys <chaskeeys@c...> wrote:
        >
        > How serious is this group?  In another group I found a man who
        lived in
        > the same state about 40 miles away.  I felt good that there was
        support
        > so close by.  When I checked out the profiles of Florida members of
        > this group, I found some members with pictures of their "members"
        as
        > their photos.

        Service.

      • John
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 28, 2005
          You are either gay or not. its not a question of struggle

          --- In jacking_it@yahoogroups.com, Mike Mallinson
          <mikemallinson1@y...> wrote:
          > Hey dude, I was the one that started this group because I was
          having a lot of problems with sex. I'm trying to stay away from
          homosexuallity, because I know it's wroung and God thinks it's an
          abomianation. I want to someday overcome it and even be able to get
          married and have a family. Right now my strugle with homosexuallity
          is tought. I'm having a hard time with it and masturbating a lot.
          Just like Paul said we do the things we don't want to do. I don't
          want to do it but it seams like I'm always doing it. I think your
          saying that some guys in the group might have pictures of there penis
          on there profiles. We let guys into the group with out checking them
          all out. So that can happen. But I think you will find that most of
          the guys in the group are really trying to be good christians.

          Mike

          > Chas McKillop Keeys <chaskeeys@c...> wrote:
          >
          > How serious is this group? In another group I found a man who
          lived in
          > the same state about 40 miles away. I felt good that there was
          support
          > so close by. When I checked out the profiles of Florida members of
          > this group, I found some members with pictures of their "members"
          as
          > their photos.

          Service.

        • Jimmy Jones
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 28, 2005
            I don't agree with that.  I am attracted to women....happlily married for that matter.  But the male physique intriges me.  Don't want to have sex with a dude, but like to see them naked.

            <mikemallinson1@y...> wrote:
            > Hey dude, I was the one that started this group because I was
            having a lot of problems with sex. I'm trying to stay away from
            homosexuallity, because I know it's wroung and God thinks it's an
            abomianation. I want to someday overcome it and even be able to get
            married and have a family. Right now my strugle with homosexuallity
            is tought. I'm having a hard time with it and masturbating a lot.
            Just like Paul said we do the things we don't want to do. I don't
            want to do it but it seams like I'm always doing it. I think your
            saying that some guys in the group might have pictures of there penis
            on there profiles. We let guys into the group with out checking them
            all out. So that can happen. But I think you will find that most of
            the guys in the group are really trying to be good christians.

                                    Mike

            > Chas McKillop Keeys <chaskeeys@c...> wrote:
            >
            > How serious is this group?  In another group I found a man who
            lived in
            > the same state about 40 miles away.  I felt good that there was
            support
            > so close by.  When I checked out the profiles of Florida members of
            > this group, I found some members with pictures of their "members"
            as
            > their photos.

            Service.

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • John
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 29, 2005
              Actually I agree with you I have no romantic attraction to guys but
              would consider jacking with one . Actually as a young teenager
              experimenting I did. But if you are gay you are gay

              <oldbraceface2000@y...> wrote:
              > I don't agree with that. I am attracted to women....happlily
              married for that matter. But the male physique intriges me. Don't
              want to have sex with a dude, but like to see them naked.

              > John <hunter_14760@y...> wrote:You are either gay or not. its not
              a question of struggle

              > --- In jacking_it@yahoogroups.com, Mike Mallinson
              > <mikemallinson1@y...> wrote:
              > > Hey dude, I was the one that started this group because I was
              > having a lot of problems with sex. I'm trying to stay away from
              > homosexuallity, because I know it's wroung and God thinks it's an
              > abomianation. I want to someday overcome it and even be able to get
              > married and have a family. Right now my strugle with homosexuallity
              > is tought. I'm having a hard time with it and masturbating a lot.
              > Just like Paul said we do the things we don't want to do. I don't
              > want to do it but it seams like I'm always doing it. I think your
              > saying that some guys in the group might have pictures of there
              penis
              > on there profiles. We let guys into the group with out checking
              them
              > all out. So that can happen. But I think you will find that most of
              > the guys in the group are really trying to be good christians.
              > >

              > Mike
              > >
              > > Chas McKillop Keeys <chaskeeys@c...> wrote:
              > >
              > > How serious is this group? In another group I found a man who
              > lived in
              > > the same state about 40 miles away. I felt good that there was
              > support
              > > so close by. When I checked out the profiles of Florida members
              of
              > > this group, I found some members with pictures of their "members"
              > as
              > > their photos.

              > Service.

              Service.

              > http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Jimmy Jones
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 29, 2005
                I agree with that somewhat.  As i said earlier i believe that being gay is a product of "upbringing".  But i do think that with the right guidance and the will a person could turn that around.

                <oldbraceface2000@y...> wrote:
                > I don't agree with that.  I am attracted to women....happlily
                married for that matter.  But the male physique intriges me.  Don't
                want to have sex with a dude, but like to see them naked.

                > John <hunter_14760@y...> wrote:You are either gay or not.  its not
                a question of struggle

                > --- In jacking_it@yahoogroups.com, Mike Mallinson
                > <mikemallinson1@y...> wrote:
                > > Hey dude, I was the one that started this group because I was
                > having a lot of problems with sex. I'm trying to stay away from
                > homosexuallity, because I know it's wroung and God thinks it's an
                > abomianation. I want to someday overcome it and even be able to get
                > married and have a family. Right now my strugle with homosexuallity
                > is tought. I'm having a hard time with it and masturbating a lot.
                > Just like Paul said we do the things we don't want to do. I don't
                > want to do it but it seams like I'm always doing it. I think your
                > saying that some guys in the group might have pictures of there
                penis
                > on there profiles. We let guys into the group with out checking
                them
                > all out. So that can happen. But I think you will find that most of
                > the guys in the group are really trying to be good christians.
                > >

                >                         Mike
                > >
                > > Chas McKillop Keeys <chaskeeys@c...> wrote:
                > >
                > > How serious is this group?  In another group I found a man who
                > lived in
                > > the same state about 40 miles away.  I felt good that there was
                > support
                > > so close by.  When I checked out the profiles of Florida members
                of
                > > this group, I found some members with pictures of their "members"
                > as
                > > their photos.

                > >    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                > Service.

                > >  Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!

                Service.

                http://mail.yahoo.com