I hace a problem with toys too.

  • Justin North
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2004
      I keep fingering my ass and incerting toys into it, and pretending
      that I'm being fucked. I don't think the lord likes this but I just
      cant stop.

      Justin
    • Mike Mallinson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2004
        Dude I have the same problem you do. I'm a born again christian and
        I can't stop jacking off. I play with it in my pants and cum in my
        pants on buses, in the park, at school, at the rec center, at the
        library. I look at other guys and jack off in my pants all day. I
        can't stop doing it. Yeah and even at church I do it. Man I'm a sick
        dude. I hate being gay and want to be stright. What can I do. Pray
        for me.

        Mike--- In