Re: [jacking_it] Re: This is a Sick Group

  • Tony Allen
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
      exactly.......frank made the point........and the
      reason this group exist, this group is for guys who
      are addicted to porn and masturbation and same sex
      addiction and DON'T want it.

      so if you do have these things and you want them, have
      fun....but please do not condem those who want to try
      and break these things which we see as bad, or those
      who may see these things bad only in an addictive
      form.

      -Tone
      --- Frank <fmdeschenes2000@...> wrote:

      > I agree but getting addicted to masturbation or porn
      > can be very
      > unhealthy.
      >
      > --- In jacking_it@yahoogroups.com, "Jon"
      > <renykus@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > This is a sick group. Why would anybody feel bad
      > about something as
      > > natural as masturbating. In fact, medical evidence
      > now suggests that
      > > not masturbating or masturbating too little can be
      > bad for a guy's
      > health.
      > > Jon

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Frank
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
        I will add that when I masturbate too much, espcially wehn looking at
        guys, it has a negative impact on my sex life with my wife, whcih by
        the way is the only REAL sex life I have.

        --- In jacking_it@yahoogroups.com, Tony Allen <supertone4christ@y...>