Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: This is a Sick Group

Expand Messages
  • Frank
    I have heard the same problem about prostate. For the rest, I think we men need to ejaculate regularly (meaning more than once a week). When masturbation
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2005
      I have heard the same problem about prostate. For the rest, I think
      we men need to ejaculate regularly (meaning more than once a week).
      When masturbation becomes more than a relief then it may be unhealthy.

      --- In jacking_it@yahoogroups.com, "patosfca" <patosfca@y...> wrote:
      >
      > Jon, Why do you say that this is a sick group? Keep an open mind
      and
      > try not to be judgmental. There are guys here that do feel bad
      about
      > masturbating, lets get their input. By the way I agree with you
      that
      > it's natural(if it wasn't, then there wouldn't be so many doing it.
      > Right!) For a fact I feel much better afterward. I have also heard
      > that having frequent ejaculations prevents prostate problems. Any
      > comments on this.
      >
      >
      >
      > --- In jacking_it@yahoogroups.com, "Jon" <renykus@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > This is a sick group. Why would anybody feel bad about something
      as
      > > natural as masturbating. In fact, medical evidence now suggests
      > that
      > > not masturbating or masturbating too little can be bad for a
      guy's
      > health.
      > > Jon
    • Tony Allen
      exactly.......frank made the point........and the reason this group exist, this group is for guys who are addicted to porn and masturbation and same sex
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
        exactly.......frank made the point........and the
        reason this group exist, this group is for guys who
        are addicted to porn and masturbation and same sex
        addiction and DON'T want it.

        so if you do have these things and you want them, have
        fun....but please do not condem those who want to try
        and break these things which we see as bad, or those
        who may see these things bad only in an addictive
        form.

        -Tone
        --- Frank <fmdeschenes2000@...> wrote:

        >
        > I agree but getting addicted to masturbation or porn
        > can be very
        > unhealthy.
        >
        > --- In jacking_it@yahoogroups.com, "Jon"
        > <renykus@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > This is a sick group. Why would anybody feel bad
        > about something as
        > > natural as masturbating. In fact, medical evidence
        > now suggests that
        > > not masturbating or masturbating too little can be
        > bad for a guy's
        > health.
        > > Jon
        >
        >
        >
        >


        __________________________________________________
        Do You Yahoo!?
        Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Frank
        I will add that when I masturbate too much, espcially wehn looking at guys, it has a negative impact on my sex life with my wife, whcih by the way is the only
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
          I will add that when I masturbate too much, espcially wehn looking at
          guys, it has a negative impact on my sex life with my wife, whcih by
          the way is the only REAL sex life I have.

          --- In jacking_it@yahoogroups.com, Tony Allen <supertone4christ@y...>
          wrote:
          > exactly.......frank made the point........and the
          > reason this group exist, this group is for guys who
          > are addicted to porn and masturbation and same sex
          > addiction and DON'T want it.
          >
          > so if you do have these things and you want them, have
          > fun....but please do not condem those who want to try
          > and break these things which we see as bad, or those
          > who may see these things bad only in an addictive
          > form.
          >
          > -Tone
          > --- Frank <fmdeschenes2000@y...> wrote:
          >
          > >
          > > I agree but getting addicted to masturbation or porn
          > > can be very
          > > unhealthy.
          > >
          > > --- In jacking_it@yahoogroups.com, "Jon"
          > > <renykus@y...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > This is a sick group. Why would anybody feel bad
          > > about something as
          > > > natural as masturbating. In fact, medical evidence
          > > now suggests that
          > > > not masturbating or masturbating too little can be
          > > bad for a guy's
          > > health.
          > > > Jon
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          >
          >
          > __________________________________________________
          > Do You Yahoo!?
          > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
          > http://mail.yahoo.com
        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.