masturbation, WHY?

  • patosfca
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2005
      This is a first for me, I read a number of posts and I agree with
      Jeff. What is the purpose of this group? I'd like to hear what Jeff
      and others have to say about jerking off, like why, and how much,
      and does he think that by doing so,what is the effect that it's
      having on his life. Then we can discuss how excessive masturbation
      effects ones spiritual walk. and personal interactions with others
      (males,females, gay or straight). It is through dialog that we can
      understand what others are experiencing, and maybe understand what
      we haven't understood about ourselves. What is it that makes so many
      here feel guilt,and shame? I would like to know! But unless you guys
      are willing to open up, and allow others to open up, we may never
      know. It's the same way with discovering the truth in God's
      word...you must be open to it.
      A Gay Christian bud in San Francisco
    • Frank
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2005
        Since my wife does not enjoy sex as much as I do and does not want it
        as often, I usually jack off withouth guilt. Guilt appears when my
        jacking off is an impediment to my sex life with my wife and when I
        use gay porn or fantasies to get off.