women

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2005
      what do you say we encourage women to join? they masturbate nearly
      as much as men these day.

      John
    • Matt
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2005
        I'm all for encouraging women in the light of God because, indeed,
        they need His help, too. But I think in this instance, we should keep
        it just guys. It helps to create a stronger bond between us and we
        know exactly what it feels like to go through what we go through.
        It'll keep it intimate and we'll be able to help each other to come
        closer to Christ. And anyway, I know I'd simply feel more comfortable
        talking about jerking off if there were no ladies around:P

        --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "John" <john30856@y...>