One More Fork in the Road

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2012
      undefined

      Good Guys,

      I'm at another one of those pesky forks in the road. The car is in drive and I'm looking in all directions . . . waiting for a sign from my GPS: "God Please Say."  There are plenty of clues in life's rear view mirror, so it is clear to me that reverse is the worst of all potential choices, and only a passing thought, a wake-up call to the reality that what we see behind us looks just about as limitless as what may lie before us. But the road kill is far from inviting.  Did we really cause all that and see all that and experience all that and  . . . finally, learn all that?

      I hope you'll visit my blog and read the entire post:  One More Fork in the Road.

      Thom Hunter
      Signs of a Struggle

       (Need encouragement and insight as you battle through to freedom? For a limited time, for $12, you can receive both of my books. That's a $28 value. Just click the link and order and they'll be on their way:  BridgeBack Ministries Books. )