Learning to See in the Dark

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 11:34 AM
      undefined

      Good Guys,

      Mercy often appears like a clearing in the woods at just the point where it seems that one more thorny vine or scratching tangled brush, or one more exhaustive lost step of wandering would be too much.  A clearing appears with a view from ground to sky and I am reminded that even when the path appears overgrown and treacherous, threatening to swallow me up in dangerous darkness, there is a clearing.  That's mercy.

      And that's the subject of my post today on Signs of a Struggle.  I hope you'll click and read the entire post at Learning to See in the Dark.

      In Him,

      Thom -- BridgeBack Ministries