How To Lay Down Your Burden

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2012
      undefined

      Good Guys,

      We don't always know when we pick up the burdens we may carry throughout our lives. If we saw them on the side of a road somewhere, we might slow down and ponder, stroke-our-chin, glance into our eyes in the rear-view mirror, even stop and shift into park, and then, all things duly-considered, drive on to leave them for some clean-up crew to handle. If we saw them on a shelf for sale, we might jingle the coins in our pocket or almost pull out the debit card, consider that we would have to dust them and arrange them if we took them home, realize they just eventually become so-much clutter, so we might admire them on the shelf and walk away. If someone offered them to us on a street corner, we might graciously nod and decline with a "no thanks, I don't really need that," and cross to the other side.

      I hope you'll click on this link and read the entire post: How To Lay Down Your Burden .

      In Him,

      Thom Hunter
      (Need More Encouragement? Take a look at BridgeBack Ministries Books .)