When You're Tempted to Tempt Temptation

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2012

      Most of the things to which we are tempted are not good and not good for us.  And I'm not talking about donuts, as if the solution is as simple as celery.  I'm talking, in the context of this blog, about sexual addiction.  It's addictive, but rarely in a good way, and much like donuts make you fat, cigarettes hasten death, gambling keeps the baby barefoot and alcohol and drugs deplete the brain cells, sexual addiction -- whether same or opposite, real-time or celluloid -- claims who you were and gives you a disgusting and warped semi-clone in return.  Addiction seems to be dependent on perversion, the powder on the donut, so-to-speak. ( Hope you'll read this week's complete blog post at this link:  Signs of A Struggle: When You're Tempted to Tempt Temptation.

      In Him,