A Time to Cast Away Stones

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2012

      As we all know, many men and women struggle with secret addiction. If you're among them, I hope you will hear the still-small-voice of God long before He finds He has to roar through your life like thunder to gain your attention and reclaim your soul.  We can go through a lot of building up, tearing down and building again. Is it time to cast away stones?

      I hope you'll read this week's post at Signs of a Struggle at the following link: A Time to Cast Away Stones.

      God Bless,

      Thom -- Bridgeback Ministries