You Don't Need Permission to Change

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 3:26 PM

      So now we want to dissect change, with some saying a fall in the process is evidence of the failure to change, or that continuing temptation is a clear indication that change has not really occurred. Still others say if you give it a valiant go and just can't seem to muster your way to a new you then the old one is okay after all. Some say you can go to heaven whether you change or not; others say if you don't change you can't or if you can't change, you won't.

      (Please read the entire post at this link -- You Don't Need Permission to Change  --  and feel free to comment. Thanks!)

      In Him,

      Thom -- BridgeBack Ministries