Re: Im New

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2005
      i know exactly what you mean man..........it sucks when you fall. but
      when you do, you have to acknowledge the forgivness God gave you at
      salvation, and get on with it. you can't let past failures get you
      down..........that is Satan's intentions in tempting
      Christians.......to de-mobilize us to the point to where we can't do
      God's work.

      -Tony

      --- In jacking_it@yahoogroups.com, "signshow2000" <signshow2000@y...>
      wrote:

      > Hello guys,
      >
      > I am new to the group and I hate it when I fall. The things I do
      > to "get off" disgust me. I find perversion a slippery slope the
      > more you do the more you wanna do! Plus the scary thing is what I
      > think about...like I said it changes ans grows into more revolting
      > stuff. I hate it and me at times. I wouldn't mind confessing to
      > someone but I'm afraid I'd make it worse for them. Anyway thank God
      > your there!
      > WR
    • John Hunter
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2005
        silly, silly , silly masturbation is normal, natural
        and feels just fine

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail