"Why Was My Voice So Small?"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2012

      In light of – or in the darkness of – Jerry Sandusky's conviction for sexually-abusing boys who trusted him and were deceived and devalued, I thought I would share again my own story of childhood sexual abuse. I know that many who were sexually-abused as children remain silent about it out of shame. If we are able to take anything positive away from high-profile cases, it is that it increases awareness and also provides encouragement for those who need help to reach out so they can begin to move beyond the shadow of the pain.

      If you'd like to read the story, just click this link: "Why Was My Voice So Small?"

      In Him,

      Thom -- BridgeBack Ministries

      (P.S. -- my books are currently priced at 50% off for people in the group. Just go to the link next to my name above and you can order at the reduced price. Thanks!)