"Don't Put Me Down . . . "

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15 5:58 AM

      I don't like battle.  I like the clear-blue skies unencumbered by the dark and emerging clouds that creep from the horizon and blunt the sun.  I don't want to be close enough to look into the eyes of the enemy; maybe that's why he so often creeps up behind me.

      Unfortunately, life is full of battles and we can't avoid them all. I hope you'll read this week's post on my blog: Signs of a Struggle.

      In Him,

      Thom

      BridgeBack Ministries