Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] Please be careful of the links!

  • Charles Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2012
      Brother, you are absolutely right! Religious Masturbators is no place for anyone who wants to resist gay temptations.

      Thanks for your wise and true words about getting back into the game when we have fallen. Temptation is NOT sin and sin can be repented of and forgiveness can be received - I've proved it millions of times! The one thing we must never do is give up the struggle.

      Charles