Some hard truth

  • nmic28732
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2012
      No one is born homosexual or lesbian.

      There is no such thing as a Gay Christian.

      It IS possible to overcome the bondage of hommosexuality, and have the abundant life and freedom that Christ says we can have, through Him.

      JEREMIAH 32:17
      Ah, Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You.

      JEREMIAH 32:27
      "Behold, I AM the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?"

      MATTHEW 17:20
      So Jesus said to them, "...assuredly I say to you, I fyou have faith as a mustard see, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you."

      MATTHEW 21:21
      Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed, and be cast into the sea, it will be done. And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."

      nkr