Please be careful of the links!

  • nmic28732
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2012
      I tried to email a moderator. Two have "bouncing" underneath their email addresses in the list of moderators. Another moderator's Yahoo! ID is "Not Available".

      I realize that I may be doing exactly what I don't want to do, but PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE GROUP, "Religious Masturbators", especially if you are truly serious about following Christ, and taking up your cross, daily (Luke 9:23).

      Victory over homosexuality is difficult BUT IT IS POSSIBLE (Jeremiah 32:17 & 27; Matthew 17:20 & 21:21). If you've fallen, get back up, get right with God, and get back in the game! God is not mad at you if you've fallen! It is NOT a sin to be tempted. View every temptation as an opportunity to choose to submit to God, and resist the enemy (James 4:7)!

      NKR
    • Charles Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2012
        Brother, you are absolutely right! Religious Masturbators is no place for anyone who wants to resist gay temptations.

        Thanks for your wise and true words about getting back into the game when we have fallen. Temptation is NOT sin and sin can be repented of and forgiveness can be received - I've proved it millions of times! The one thing we must never do is give up the struggle.

        Charles