These Scars Too Shall Pass

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2012

      Even in our own brokenness, even when we want to take full responsibility; sometimes we're clearly disappointed with God.  Like David in Psalms, we want to know why He is so silent when we are so filled with groans.  We want to know why He feels so far away.  And, you know what? He's fine with us asking.

      I hope you'll read this week's post on Signs of a Struggle:  These Scars Too Shall Pass.

      God Bless,

      Thom Hunter -- BridgeBack Ministries