At the Statue of Jesus, Turn Left

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2012

      This week I'm taking a little temporary different direction on the blog. One of my best friends lost his daughter this week, only three days after the doctors discovered she had a brain tumor. Charity Hope was only 21, married less than two years, with a seven-month-old son. The question that went through my mind, of course, was why the prayers of thousands for her recovery were not answered in the way so many hoped. I hope you will read the blog and leave me your thoughts.

      God Bless,

      Thom Hunter