Are You Hiding in Plain Sight?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2012

      When my children were little, they would hide in plain sight, or, at the least, in plain sound.  Once, one of them covered his eyes and pronounced that since he could not see me, I could not see him.  I think sometimes we approach God that way.  We cover our eyes and take a little time out, as if He can not see us because we choose not to see him.

      Are you hiding in plain sight? I hope you'll read this week's blog post at Signs of a Struggle. (Just click the link.)