At the Corner of Grace and Gray

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 6:41 PM

      The accept-me-as-I-am group (most struggling with self-acceptance) runs headlong into the I-can't-accept-you-until-you-change group, and under the watchful eye of a God who wants to accept us all as we are . . . and change us to be like Him . . . we wage a silly war.

      And it all takes place at the corner of Grace and Gray.

      I hope you'll read the post at this link:  At the Corner of Grace and Gray.

      God Bless,

      Thom -- BridgeBack Ministries