Dear Christian: You're Scaring Them to Death

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2012

      Good Guys,

      I thought Christians would be better at ministering to the sexually-broken by now. I thought those of us who claim a desire to be Christlike would not look so personally at the sins of others, as if they bear them only to plague us. Yet, here we are, decades down a road He laid out for us and we're still ignoring the bodies by the roadside. We're so focused on those who proclaim their pride in their gayness that we miss those who want to forego all pride and proclaim freedom. Dear Christian:  "You're scaring them to death . . . or ignoring them to tears."

      I hope you'll read the entire post this week on Signs of a Struggle. The issue of the church's failure to address one of the most important issues of our time is not only stunning, but extremely dangerous.  You can read the post at this link:  "You're Scaring Them to Death."