Mighty Warriors of Weakness

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 7:06 PM

      If evolution were reality, we'd have side airbags on our bodies that would inflate every time we approached a door through which we should not go. We'd have an early warning system to keep us from taking dead aim at personal destruction. Our high-beam headlights would free us from the fog of temptation that blocks out the beauty of what is real and good in our lives. That camera in the back would react and send a shrill warning when we found ourselves heading back down a treacherous path paved with the bad decisions of our past. Our GPS systems would have built in recognition for the paces oh we dare not go. Our Die-Hard batteries would never fail us, leaving us morally drained on the side of the road in desperate desire for a jump.

      Please read the entire blog post at this link:  BridgeBack Ministries

      "Who Told You You Were Naked?"