The Life We Can't Erase

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2012

      Like stepping into an attic too long neglected, we can find that the clutter has taken control and there is scarcely room to stand while sifting through the memories that wouldn't bring a dime in a desperation garage sale of broken thoughts, distorted hopes and desperate acts.

      Life gets cluttered, doesn't it?

      I hope you will read this week's post: The Life We Can't Erase on Signs of a Struggle.

      God Bless,

      Thom Hunter -- "Who Told You You Were Naked?"