The Counterfeit Compassion of Culture

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2012

      Fact of the matter is, God does wag a "No . . . No. . . No . . . " finger in our faces.  We just ignore it and say we didn't hear Him.  Are we actually expecting God to sit by our bedside and read His Word aloud to us at night?

      My blog this week features the Introduction from my new book: "Who Told You You Were Naked?"   I hope you'll hit the link for the blog below and take a look. Also, when you get to the end of the blog, look for a code that will give you, as a member of the group, a 20% discount on the book. Thanks!

      Here's the blog link:  Signs of a Struggle.

      God Bless,

      Thom Hunter