What Should We Do About Doubt?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2012

      I doubt if there is anyone who does not on occasion doubt.  At least himself.  I know the illustration: we don't think about whether a chair is going to hold us up; we just sit. But I also know that sometimes we just miss the chair altogether and we're on the floor in pain and it is just there:  a chair. A mocking chair.

      I hope you will read this week's Signs of a Struggle blog post at:  What Should We Do About Doubt?