Why We Shouldn't Argue About Sex

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012

      Christians do few things worse than share the love of Christ and the reality of healing and forgiveness with the sexually-disses among us. That would be the disoriented, the disappointed, the disturbed and the roundly discussed and often dismissed.  Or . . . dissed. Those people who -- like me -- did not travel the development highway primly and properly.

      I hope you will read the rest of this week's blog posr: Why We Shouldn't Argue About Sex, at this link: Signs of a Struggle.  As always, your feedback is welcome either here in the group or on the blog.