Continuing the Odyssey of Grace

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2011

      It really is not the closing of a year that makes the difference, no matter what we say or wish. Turning a page on a calendar has about as much impact as the breeze created by the action. If we are here today and gone tomorrow; if we cannot add a single breath, then what does one day mean? Nothing . . . and everything.

      I hope you will read this week's blog post: Continuing the Odyssey of Grace, at this link:  Signs of a Struggle .

      (Needing some encouragement as you start the new year in hopes of successfully battling your sexual brokenness issue? Sharpen your survival techniques with Surviving Sexual Brokenness: What Grace Can Do, available on Amazon.com .)