Wait for the Whisper

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011

      I wonder what life would be like if we never grew tired, never stopped so weary we can scarcely catch our breath? What if we walked without stumbling and never kissed the hard road of life with a face-first fall? No prodigals or wandering sheep; no one who needed to be called down from a tree or helped into a boat from storm-tossed waves. No need to lift our eyes to meet another's. No trembling last-ditch reach for the hem of a passing garment. No pleas; no cries. Would we waltz through the world like graceful dancers on a polished floor, knowing there would be no concerns about stepping out of tune? Or we would crash like puppets cut loose from strings, lifeless to the floor?

      In this week's blog post, I write about waiting for the whisper of the One who loves us most and knows us best. I hope you'll read it at Signs of a Struggle.

      Surviving Sexual Brokenness: What Grace Can Do