The New Math of Forgiveness

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011

      Nothing hurts like hurting about hurts that make you hurt others. What a compound of pain that leads us to do unto others because something was done unto us and we've come all undone over it. So, we hurt and we cry and we ask ourselves why. And we hide and we run and we pray and we seek and we rise and we walk and we declare ourselves done.  And then we see . . . we're not. For the carnage lies along the trail we yearn to leave behind and it calls out to us, to which we can only, in exhaustion from the battle, whisper in all sincerity, "please forgive me."

      And we wait . . .

      I hope you will read the whole post and leave a comment to share your thoughts at this link:  Signs of a Struggle.

      God Bless