Our Interim Nakedness

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2011

      Good Guys,

      Truth is . . . we're still naked as far as God is concerned. All those earthly shopping binges to wrap ourselves in the latest robes of life -- whether they be righteousness or wretchedness -- are for naught, if we don't come before Him, in a non-literal sense, disrobed. We might fool each other with the latest cover-the-fall fashions, but we'll never fool God.

      I hope you'll read this week's post, "Our Interim Nakedness" at Signs of a Struggle .

      Surviving Sexual Brokenness: What Grace Can Do