Re: Is it Time to Come Out of the Closet?

  • Michael Pure
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2011
      :) happy Read your blog, inspiring as usual.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2011
        Thanks, Michael!

        I very much appreciate the feedback, and I am very glad you found it encouraging.

        Thom Hunter
        Visit my website: http://thomhunter.com/

        My new book, Surviving Sexual Brokenness, is available on my blog at Signs of a Struggle,

            Those Not-So-Still Small Voices is now available by clicking here: Voices!

        :) happy Read your blog, inspiring as usual.