Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] Change happens

  • Josue
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2011
      Thanks alot!! Ive been struggling lately, for a min was gonna drop everything but im going to still try to make this right!! Thanks alot God Bless.

      On Sep 14, 2011, at 10:16 AM, "Mike" <purifyingpath@...> wrote:

      I've been an exgay for a long time. And I am now 80 percent heterosexually
      Attracted. I did not think this possible, I did not even
      Seek it but it has happened to me. I don't even self identify as exgay
      Any more. I'm a heterosexual with a homosexual past.
      To those who say not possible, well it's happened to me