Change happens

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2011
      I've been an exgay for a long time. And I am now 80 percent heterosexually
      Attracted. I did not think this possible, I did not even
      Seek it but it has happened to me. I don't even self identify as exgay
      Any more. I'm a heterosexual with a homosexual past.
      To those who say not possible, well it's happened to me
    • Josue