The Gift that Keeps on Guilting

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2011

      We make examples of the guilty instead of models of the forgiven.

      For a perspective on the impact of guilt in our lives, I hope you'll read this week's blog post at Signs of a Struggle.

      Also . . . I wanted to remind you that if you've not yet bought your copy of Surviving Sexual Brokenness: What Grace Can Do , it's only $11.86 on Amazon.com. And only $7.99 if you own a Kindle.  I think you'll find the book encouraging and helpful no matter what you struggle with. Thanks!

      Thom

      www.thomhunter.com