Sometimes I Feel Like a House

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2011

      Good Guys,

      The "fault" questions plague the mind at midnight because, no matter how fully-aware we are of forgiveness, we sometimes think we deserve every bad thing that happens to us, as if God sits with a scorecard and realizes all of a sudden we need a holy zap.

      But yet . . . he makes us new?  I hope you'll read today's post on the blog at Signs of a Struggle.