The Life We Want to Erase

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2011

      There is no greater longing for the person near-drowning in sexual brokenness – whether homosexuality, adultery, porn addiction, lust – than to be able to go back to that first moment when the pull was just a gentle tug, long before the constant violent repelling into the canyon began.  If this was the case in your life, what would you erase?

      I hope you'll read this week's "Signs of a Struggle" blog post at The Life we Want to Erase.