Stronger Than Hell

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2011
      Good Guys,

      What do you think about . . . hell?

      I can't remember ever doubting the existence of hell. As much as I believe "there is a God," I believe "there is a hell."  I don't think I ever had an issue with the idea that "there is a judgment" either and that God decides who goes to hell, no matter how many times we may hear people throughout our lives telling others to "go to" or "burn in," or see someone wiping the sweat from their brows or the tears from their eyes, struggling to pick themselves back up after, saying "this is."

      No, it's not.

      I hope you'll click here: Stronger than Hell,  and read my latest post on Signs of a Struggle.