Why Let Truth Get in Your Way?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011

      Perhaps we could settle all this gay stuff right now by just marking off fifty paces between the Westboro Baptist Church-cult people ("God Hates Fags") and the Central United Methodist Church-misled people ("Being Gay is a Gift.") and let them fight it out. Wouldn't that settle it?

      Of course not.

      I hope you will stop by the blog and read Why Let Truth Get in Your Way? at Signs of a Struggle.  (Just click the link and you'll be there.)

      www.thomhunter.com